Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Stories to Tell.As if I'm a Staar!

Hold your stinky breath!

Yeah..I know you have stinky breathe if you are fasting during this holy month of Ramadhan :) Most people do. But its okay, you will be rewarded with blessing by Allah. Something that I think I need alot these days. Forgive me Allah for I have sinned. For choosing to sleep than pray to you in the morning. For choosing to succumb myself to all things shopping without realizing I am wasting my precious money for my need to feel beautiful(and the kick from buying stuffs!). For not thinking that I should have donate more of my money to the needy than buying more and more of earings, shoes and bags. I couldn't help it. Help me Allah. Help me to control my weakness! But don't take away my love of cupcakes and chocolates! :)

Hi guys! Right now I am abusing the WiFi connection at my BIL house to reach all of you. Last five days was terribly busy. My boss was not around on Friday, but I couldn't even have time to glance through my Yahoomail. Sob sob....

Lately I'm starting to feel a lil bit of burnout. Just a little bit! I think I need a long holiday. I'm starting to think to take long holiday after each 3 month. Waaa...if only its that easy. For the 3 months, I only managed to take 1 day off twice. And one MC!

I wonder what it feels like to work abroad? I am really curious. Anybody care to share? I wish I am really brainy like engineers, docs and all those professionals where opportunities working abroad are abundant! For a secretary? Any chance?? I was told by a colleague that those mat salehs working in Malaysia, are mostly paid at least three times salary paid for locals. And they also get superb benefits. It made me think, are our professionals skills and knowledge are not competitve? Why don't we get the same amount of salary if not benefits? Unfair don't you think? Maybe that is why many Malaysians choose to work abroad?

Right now, I want a cupcake. Ciao!




3 comments:

butterfleet said...

change ur desire of cupcake to >> dates! jom kurma! :P common chill!

schmellow said...

hello. found you here :)

yam^Artfingers^ said...

wawa! tastebud makan kurma da makin ilang la..huhuh


schmellow! hey...welcome to my blog. But, just wondering whether u know me in person? :)