Saturday, August 28, 2010

Less Is Truly More!

Hey ya peeps!

Hey hey hey...ramadhan is going to end pretty soon. So on Thursday and Friday I went shopping some stuffs alone! Yup..alone! It's a bliss really. Despite the fact that I had to carry everything on my own, pay on my own, and no second opinions except for the very pleasing sales girls, I think I scored a lot. Found some gems which will last very2 long. I listened to what I really wanted AND not:D

But although I was alone, I felt like Superman was right beside me, preaching  me not to waste on unnecessary stuffs. But then, what is unnecessary?My vision was blurred seeing all those discount signs. Classic shopaholic syndrome. Ha ha!

So here was the deal I striked between me and Superman on the  Wednesday night when he gave me some money for Raya prep;
1)biscuit jars
2)biscuits to fill in the jars
3)1 pc baju kurung
4)dining and glass sets

But what was brought up to my condo(5 trips from my car!);
1)biscuit jars
2)NO biscuits!
3)2 pc baju kurung
4)dining and glass sets
5)3 shoes
6)3 bags
7)1 bangle and 1 pair of earings
8)raya undies:)(must find matching bras)

Yeahh...OTT!
It made me think.."what the hell just happened???!!!" Okay, okay, chilex Mariam! Just to justify my purchases, this year, I spend less on the item value. Like half..So, that's how I get more quantity..

Hey...that's what they meant by less is more...aite???!

Okay, this will last long. After all they are gorgeous too..especially the bags! Love love love!

TODAY Mission: Raya biscuits+'kerongsang'. Just that. Full stop!














No comments: