Friday, June 25, 2010

MY GLORIOUS 27TH YEARS OF LIVING

I am 27 y/o today.

I am taking 10 minutes of my neverending work,  to commemorate MJ's death my Birthday.
How do I feel?

Excited.
Elated.
Happy.
Sunshine.
And
Sad Too.
Superman's outstation. Will come back only tomorrow morning.
How's that for a birthday treat?Huk huk!

Can't wait for my little party tomorrow.
I still feel bad for not being able to invite some more of close friends.
Yes, I have lots.
Am having difficult time to categorize. I hate being categorized by anyone.
So yeah, I DID NOT really categorize.
Thanks to those who have wished me in Facebook, SMS and even called me
to sing Happy Birthday song.
Owh I'm so touched!
I feel loved!
~Oh u know who u who you are:)~
Merci!

Note: Superman, come back with lots of chocolates please!!!!
I need my sugar fix. And only mahal-mahal Pretty ones will do.XOXO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Besday babe! Sama2 lah kita meniti hari tuo..haha

yam^Artfingers^ said...

Thank u puan sri...aku tetap muda..ahahahah!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i know who sang birthday song for u... huhu...