Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shopaholic Ain't Changing Yeah!

It's a lovely Saturday morning. I have acquired myself a new COACH bag without leaving the home and my pyjama. All thanks to Yashma!(oi..aku hampir makan megi oiii!). I decided not to visit her page anymore until my no-shopping mode is intact. Oh my god! Next month the sale will be much more crazier due to Christmas. Its time for skincare and makeup shopping. This is the time where all those special pallettes comes in. And..my stock's finishing. Good enough reason to splurge NECESSARILY!

Superman's watching his favourite movie-P.Ramlee's "Di Belakang Tabir". I kindof like this movie. The era is very cool. That's when the retro elements made the appearance. And man...they have A&W with dance floor! Superman's an avid fan of P.Ramlee, whereas  I had never watch any of his movies from start to end. Does this make me a bad Malaysian? Ha ha.

I am scratching my head on how to save more for the March trip. Girls only 1-week-adventure at a very foreign land. It's suppose to be an inexpensive trip. But being the Shopaholic I am, I need to have the extras. You know, just in case :) Since Superman's not joining, I am just scared to ask him to pitch in a little bit. Seems unfair too..But........darling..ehhehehe!:) Love you no matter what. Really:) 

The sun's rising but I haven't stared the laundry. Gotta go y'all!

Housewife Mode : ON!

2 comments:

Skinny Yash said...

terima kasih kerana membei belah.. :)

sila lah beli lg :)

yam^Artfingers^ said...

Kalau kamu di sana hingga disember harus panjang list saya....sila extend stay anda sampai Christmas. Sekian.