Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Neverending Land

Taking 10 minutes break. It's 7:15pm. Am at office. Superman's outstation. No reason to go back so early. No one to hug and have chocolate shake with. Hrmh..

I have a good news! I have a new cat! Not at my own home though. Besides the fact that my condo is pet free zone, Superman won't allow any fury animals to come into the house. Jeez! When he will ever allow? So, this little kitten named Junior. She reminded me of Oren because she is orange in colour too! Very tiny. But, her eyes is so round and big, like Pussy in the Boots in Shrek movie. Actually my mom found her in front of the house on last Saturday afternoon. We couldn't locate the owner or the mama cat. God sent!! Message to Oren, wherever you are: "Were you the one who dropped us this cute little creature?? I'm missing you so much! I remember you every single day. Sometimes I still cried a little remembering the last days you were in my house. Where are you?"

It is really crazy at work these days. I felt like my tasks were neverending. And although I went back very late daily,seriously,daily, I still could not finish everything. I hate to go back home knowing this and that was not completed. I'll keep thinking about it throught the night. Sometimes, when I'm about to doze off, I remembered something, and the sleepy eyes became wide open. And the next day, new tasks came in like...woosh!!!Pap!Landed in my inbox tut tut tut! Overwhelming! I couldn't remember when was the last time I felt everything was really in order. Somehow, I think this really challenge my planning ability to the max! I took on extra project as the planner, which I love. My highlight of the year. An event which will happen in December. For about 200 people of my project team. Not that I am complaining. But well, I am only a human, with two hands,working 5 days a week, more than 8 hours daily, no assistant/secretary, because I AM a secretary. Got it? What the hell, I planned my own wedding aite?? At least 1200 people attended. But well, pressure is on since this is about W.O.R.K! Lots of people to prove my worth. Ha ha.. *naseb ko la Mariam, siape suruh rajin sangat??*

Okay, ladies and gentleman, back to work!

No comments: