Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Need an Earphone to Listen to Lady Gaga Singing!PRONTO!

I guess my eardrums are loving me these days, yeah!


The only time i'm listening to somethings else than the sound of keyboard typing and phone ringings, is outside working hours. I think I need to buy an earphone ASAP. I keep on forgetting everytime I went to the mall. Or can I request it along with my other birthday wishlist?

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
























27th BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!
Oh now you know how old I am. Geez, I'm not they type who's scared with the age!Its just numbers to me:)


-New Laptop-
-Shopping Vouchers!(Jusco, La Senza, Topshop, etc)-
-Earphone(P.S PINK colour pls!)-
-A wristwatch-
-A green coloured handbag-
-A black coloured dinner bag/clutch-
-Bangles-
-Rings-
-Earrings-
-Necklace-
-A pretty red/chocolate colour belt-
-Makeup palettes(lip pallettes,eyeshadow pallettes,etc)-
-Scarves-
-Pretty tops-
-Unique items..what?!!-

See, its easy to find presents for girls aite? What's more, I am no Paris Hilton.
Any price will do. As long as you are sincere:)

P.S Will I ever get any of it? Oh you cutie pie, lavish me will ya?


No comments: