Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hrmhhh...

I'm not feeling good. I mean I'm well just that few things are giving me headache and heartache.
Some people are really good at taking away happiness off people.
Almost all the things are viewed negatively by them.
They are called
Leeches.
Why do they exist?
I think without them there won't be sadness after happiness.
And no headache and heartache for me today.



On happy note:
Went fitting for my baju raya yesterday.
But they need alterations at the sides. All of them.
I lost few inches. Yeah. No kidding.
Funnily enough, i ate more cupcakes lately. And I didn't go to gym.
Demi Allah, I never take any slimming pills!
Yeay! Alhamdulillahhh!
Berkat Ramadhan kot??





Note to Leeches,
do you want to take away this happiness too with your

heartless words??
Damn you Leeches!

No comments: